Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex.-varell- members new band "AngreeD" has formed

ex.-varell- 4 members new band "AngreeD" will hold their first live at Urawa Narciss at 2011/05/06

"AngreeD" members:

Vo.那瑠(naru) (ex-Kitty-GuyZ(繭/mayu))

Gt.哉(kana) (ex-Lachenalia-->Madison(りゅう/ryuu)-->-varell-(霙/mizore))

Gt.美咲(misaki) (ex-アメイロ(ameiro)(色/shiki)-->Madison(オーリ/ori)-->-varell-(シキハ/shikiha))

Ba.杏(an) (ex-Ogre-->Madison(紫刃/shiba)-->-varell-(禪/zen))

Dr.朱里(shuri) (ex-Ogre-->Madison-->-varell-(暁/aki))

http://ameblo.jp/angreed-official/

Edited by Trombe

Band name so similar to VELGREED.. and one more thing, here vocalist name is naru the same as was in VELGREED

So.. what we should think about them?

Band name so similar to VELGREED.. and one more thing, here vocalist name is naru the same as was in VELGREED

So.. what we should think about them?

lol @ ex-varell. All that buildup for like three months of activity and then everyone leaves.

I find it kind of sad, But there first song was utter shit so i assume the reason why the left is cauze the vocalist couldn't sing xD

I find it kind of sad, But there first song was utter shit so i assume the reason why the left is cauze the vocalist couldn't sing xD

But surely they had time to figure that out while they were waiting for their year-long-countdown to finish :roll: Or maybe they thought he'd improve in that time~ Hopefully they didn't put too much money into it.

current line-up of AngreeD will hold their last live at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2011/07/09, although details of member(s) to depart have not yet been announced

the member to depart at their live at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2011/07/09 is Gt.美咲(misaki), and their live-distributed DVD will be released at that live

Gt.嶽(take)(ex-the VallQrude) will commence to act as their support Gt. since their live at HOLIDAY OSAKA at 2011/07/17

http://ameblo.jp/take---v/

Sign in to follow this