Sign in to follow this  
dannemannen

ALSDEAD - Into the void

It's a really good single. They've always pleased me with their releases.

Into the Void 7/10

Great guitar work and a very fun song.

Trickster 6/10

Not as fun as Into the Void but still decent.

All in all, a solid release. Looking forward to a new album!

Never got why people were so hyped about them since I always thought they never were something special. This single didn't make me think anything different. It's standard, it's been done before, nothing outstanding. 6/10

Never got why people were so hyped about them since I always thought they never were something special. This single didn't make me think anything different. It's standard, it's been done before, nothing outstanding. 6/10

I'm glad that I'm not the only one.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one.

The members of this band had some good musical ideas before they joined the band. Then their first releases really showed the cool stuff they thought of.

Now they're completely out of inspiration. They used it all. Emptiness is all that's left and boring straightforward mediocre music is the result.

That's what I think of this band now. New single is something along the lines of a 4/10.

Sign in to follow this