Spike760

What are you listening to?

Wolfy's weird & wonderful music collection has selected: ElDorado - Hakuchuu no Seijaku "Flying Dragon"

Fl¸ur - Øåëêîïðÿä [silkworm]

They've got a new single called THE MASS (I think) coming out soon. I think foshokku has the date up in his list thingy. They also have like 2 (they're either live songs or demo's). I'll upload those if you want.

"Dress" - abingdon boys school

Sorry to those big BUCK-TICK fans, but abs's version just kicks the original's ass.

Ehh that's all right, I'll just wait for THE MASS. I don't like low-quality songs. ><

And I totally agree with you, Abingdon Boys School kicked BUCK-TICK's ass at that song, lol.

??? - oniga sumu yami

Yeah I don't blame you, the quality's pretty bad. XD And yeah, I actually only heard the BUCK-TICK one last night, and was like "...WTF is this?!" I'll be honest, it sucked. :/ If abs did it the same way, I don't think I would like it, haha.

And are you like...going through loads of hardly-known indies bands right now? XD

"Dress" - abingdon boys school

Haha yeah kind of, I have to admit I love my indies bands. And yeah BUCK-TICK's "Dress" sucks, but then again it's like over 10 years old, lol.

12012 - Wana

Haha, indies > Major. Except Gazette and Ayabie. *hugs them* And some others that don't come straight to mind. XD

Actually, I just think BUCK-TICK altogether sucks. I haven't heard one song from them I enjoyed, they were all so boring. :/

"AGONY" - the GazettE

Haha I've never really listened to BUCK-TICK that much, not really my type of music, I don't think.

And I definitely agree with you on the indies > major

? - ????

Dir en Grey ~ Ryoujoku no Ame (finally begun my dir en grey marathon -.-')

sadie ~ rock'n'roll stinky people (what happened to my diru marathon XD)