Spike760

What are you listening to?

Can you upload some xTRiPx? new.age.hide wanted some too, and now I want to hear them, because Hazuki is my favorite j-rocker. I just searched all my main-sites for them, and I couldn't find any.

????????????- Refrain

Haha, it's no problem really. I actually just checked the other songs. Really Fall to U is pretty much the only Hazuki-esque one I can notice. :/ Eh, they're still good. In fact, I think they're amazing. They could totally become one of my favourites, I think.

"BREACH." - xTRiPx

Yeah, Fall to U is the only one I've listened to so far. I think I understand what you're saying about the Hazuki voice.

xTRiPx - Fall To U

I was hoping I didn't get your hopes up too high. xD It's just a slight similarity in it, but ya'know, it's cool enough, lol.

"Fall To U" - xTRiPx

Yeah, I've still got it on...

Haha it's all good, it's like when he starts the singing part, it sounds a lot like Hazuki, but then not so much later on. I still like xTRiPx, they're really good.

xTRiPx - Fall to U

I want to join you XD

Can't do that yet.

SOoh; Big Bang ~ ACID

It's ACID she's listening to, though. That makes everything cool. <3

"Zenith" - -OZ-

Haha true, ACID is really good. Haha I just realized how many bands you got me into, lol. xD

×????× - Fall to U

*gasp* kana, lol. xD

lol, there's plenty more. Assuming of course you've already heard them. xD

KANA?! WTFDAMNITLAST.FMTAGSRUINED!

"Illegal SLEEP" - -OZ-

lol I changed my tags to kana because they have more listeners under the kana tags.

xTRiPx - clever noise

lol this song sounds like the Wii music in the beginning.

I wonder where the capital T, R and P came from then, if it's supposed to be in kana. xD

"Sick" - LuLu

Haha no idea, I never thought of that, lol.

xTRiPx - clever noise

I like this song a lot too, especially because the beginning reminds me of the Wii, I love my Wii, but I can't play it because it's at my apartment like an hour away. :(

lol, that sucks. My bro wants to get a 360. >_> And we pretty much share consoles. I don't really want to share a 360. I'd much rather have a PS3 or Wii. :/

"seishin chintsuuzai" - LuLu

Hey, what's the 2nd track of this, by the way? I seem to only have 1 and 3...

Well between my roommates and myself, we have all the next gen consoles. I love my Wii the most, just because I blew like 600 dollars on it. I have sooo many games, lol. But the 360 is a lot of fun, it's got a lot of good games coming out for it, I heard Sony lost a lot of support from 3rd parties and I've only played Resistance which is fun, but I heard it's the same game as Gears of War.

And you're missing 2 and 4, which is:

02 Fumin Yaku.mp3

04 Kindanshoujou.mp3

Both releases before the CD have four tracks each.

KISAKI PROJECT - Shinki

lol, well I'm a lazy person. I think I'd choose the PS3. The Wii looks fun and all, but I'd rather sit down and play something rather than like...swing my arms about the place. xD So I've seen anyway.

Oh, hm. 4 tracks? I have the 4 from Genjitsu Fukanshou, but yeah, I think I am missing those 2 from Seishin Chintsuuzai.

"Fall To U" - xTRiPx

Haha no you should seriously just go with the XBOX 360 and save like 300 dollars, you have the move the PS3 controller too sometimes, it's six-axis.

You could just re-download Seishin Chintsuuzai, it's in the download section somewhere if you really want.

xTRiPx - clever noise

I love how it feels like I'm only listening to two songs, even though I have like a 6 song playlist.

Yeah, well, he said he'd get the 360 next week maybe, when he like, goes to London for a couple of weeks or something. I'll admit though, I've been wanting to play Dead Rising for a while. xD I'll be kicking myself though when the FFXIII's come out, though. >_>

lol, don't you like Into? It's pretty funky. xD

"BREACH." - xTRiPx

Oh yeah the new FF looks really tight, I saw a video for it, there's going to be like two games, but isn't the new FF on the computer too?

But yeah, I usually never listen to the SE tracks, I put it on my playlist now though.

xTRiPx - Room No.

No idea. The only one I know for certain it's coming out on is PS3. That's why I want a PS3. Because the FF's are my favourite games. I think I'd enjoy Versus XIII more though. That dude from the trailer with like the swords that spin about him is such a badass.

"Hakuchuumu" - xTRiPx