Spike760

What are you listening to?

Sure. <3 I'll put up both. Keep an eye out just now, actually, 'cause I'll just put the links to the DVD I got it from. I'll give credit and all that jazz, so it should be cool. I'll upload Refrain myself, lol.

"Obstructive Wastes" - Bloody Mary

If you couldn't guess from my last.fm thingy, lawl.

Ahhhh thanks!! You're the best!! xD

rofl, I didn't even notice your Last.FM thing till now, lol you just have it repeating, lol. xD

Secilia?? - ????????

lol, no problem. And yeah, lol, it has been repeating. It's a pretty awesome song, though.

So that's what that damn Secilia song is called?! Ugh, I still haven't listened to it yet because it was tagged all gay and without the title. I seem to be a bit more of a perfectionist when it comes to last.fm tagging now. XD

"Equal To Disgraceful Behaviour" - Bloody Mary

Yeah that was the first time I listened to it, it was on like so many sites, I've never even heard of the band, so I just decided to get it, but it's pretty good.

12012 - Cyclone

Hm, I might try it later. But I still have so many things to try just now aswell. Hell, there're like loads of stuff on my desktop still not extracted yet, lol.

"Indigenous Laceration" - ChthoniC

Showing off your working kana, rofl. xD

"Where The Utux Ancestors Wait" - ChthoniC

What band is Riku from? Do you think you could upload that CD or whatever, is that from the graduation and departure or something, like is that why Wataru and Jui are in it?

???????????? - 5th??

Ahh, Riku was Phantasmagoria's vocalist. And yeah, I think it's something like that. They each have their own verse and stuff, and I think they all do the chorus together or something. It's a crazy good song. I'll upload it once the eight stuff finishes. Says 24 minutes. -__-

"Mr. Stalker" - eight

eight because the symbol won't work. <_<

"Fall To U" - xTRiPx

I'm now officially in love with this song, and band. Holy crap, their vocalist sounds like a cross between a typical VK vocalist and Hazuki in this. It's awesome. O_O

Well, I think so in this song anyway. And I can't really check the other songs to see if he does in them, too, because Fall To U is just so awesome, lol.

"Fall To U" - xTRiPx