Spike760

What are you listening to?

hmmm that's shocking...really doesn't seem to fit in with what you usually listen to

RADWIMPS - hekkushun

Haha, I'm pretty open-minded I guess.

"AGONY" - the GazettE

nooo. Prism, I hope you don't REALLY love miyavi. That would be.. evil.

Sel'm ~ gibberish

I guess I just have a problem with him D: I haven't heard enough his songs. The ones I HAVE heard were horrible (to me xD)

Zexer ~ BREAKER

murderers.

lol fair enough =] what songs have you heard btw? I tend to listen to his newer stuff more often but miyavi's usually hit and miss with people anyway. I used like him lots but i don't listen to him as much as i used to because i found more people i liked better but i still think he's pretty good.

PING PUNG - saat ta sei

lol well you can always get revenge by killing off MSI after killing off lovin' =]

lynch. - I'm sick, b'cuz luv u.

If you kill MSI, I'll... Well you find out then, but it's going to be evil to that person D:

I have heard something I got from here. Lemme check. Sakihokoru hana no you ni / Kabuki danshi. Ewh. Those were pure hatred D: I did like them first, but then, after listening to them few times I got bored. And now, after listening to everything else, I just hate those songs xD

UnsraW ~ Social Faker

ah i see xD i liked those but you'd probabaly be one more for his older woks then..they are very different =] most people are like that anyway about meevs

Namie amuro - Top Secret

psh i can't wait to kill MSI dead =]