Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-VELGREED & Neah members new band "BIOSPHIA" has formed

ex-VELGREED & Neah members new band "BIOSPHIA" will hold their first live at OSAKA RUIDO at 2011/05/10

"BIOSPHIA" members:

Vo.鳴(naru) (ex-Lovin'-->Lycee-->VULGAR-->VELGREED)

Gt.暦(reki) (ex-Marrow Haze-->Neah)

Gt.芽唯(may) (ex-Viola-->BERLIN-->GRIEVER)

Ba.夕紀(yuuki) (ex-Bloody Mary-->Ego Immortalize(support)-->Lovin'(support)-->Marvelous Maiden(support)-->Zodia-->HARNES-->Neah)

Dr.紫苑(shion) (ex-VELGREED)

http://biosphia.com/

BIOSPHIA live-distributed single "REVOLT" has been released at their first live at OSAKA RUIDO at 2011/05/10, which sample could be listened to in their OHP

Holy fuck. >_> I think this is the first time I've thought a VK person was sexually attractive. Naru's fackin' hot. >_> But his voice sounded a little forced and husky in the preview I just heard. xD He almost sounds like that bland singer for Screw. At least he's not that bland though. I forget what Velgreed sounded like. I used to listen to them but forgot about them. Hmm.

Holy fuck. >_> I think this is the first time I've thought a VK person was sexually attractive. Naru's fackin' hot. >_> But his voice sounded a little forced and husky in the preview I just heard. xD He almost sounds like that bland singer for Screw. At least he's not that bland though. I forget what Velgreed sounded like. I used to listen to them but forgot about them. Hmm.

I think his voice has improved a lot and the full song sounds pretty VELGREED-ish, (at least I think so)

In my opinion it's a perfect demo tape and I hope the band will release something new soon.

BIOSPHIA live-distributed single (title not yet finalized) will be released since their live at OSAKA RUIDO at 2011/07/20

Yeah!

I wanna hear Naru's voice and Shion's drums play again!

:spin:

BIOSPHIA live-distributed single (title not yet finalized) will be released since their live at OSAKA RUIDO at 2011/07/20

that demo single "DISTRESS" will also be distributed at stores of Like an Edison, Pure Sound and ZEAL LINK in Osaka since 2011/07/21 and those stores in Tokyo since 2011/08/04, for which sample could be listened to in their OHP since 2011/07/08

their demo single "solitude" will be distributed at stores of Like an Edison, Pure Sound and ZEAL LINK in Osaka and at their live since Saitama HEAVEN'S ROCK VJ-3 at 2011/10/13

their live-distributed DVD single "SCREAM OF PAIN" will be released at their live since Shinsaibashi soma and Shinsaibashi FANJ-twice at 2011/12/17 (limited 1000)

"SCREAM OF PAIN" PV sample could be watched through YouTube since 2011/12/12

RqRsIsEx1Tk

"solitude" sample could be listened to in their OHP (lately) since 2011/12/12

"SCREAM OF PAIN" PV sample could be watched through YouTube since 2011/12/12

RqRsIsEx1Tk

"solitude" sample could be listened to in their OHP (lately) since 2011/12/12

Full PV !

6HMTLDjKeGA

Sign in to follow this