Sign in to follow this  
gyakutai

Most undervalued bands

Undervalued Japanese bands? In this thread there are so many bands I never even heard their names, or something that I could discover 'em during months and years... It's just question, how many and which from 'em really deserve attention?

But as well I am also able to write some names, that weren't else mentioned and I can feel they're undervalued too. I.e. Yukari's Baiser, Eliphas Levi, that's standing in the shadows of most popular Aliene Mariage, Lareine, displaced by Versailles... As well SaTaN, Psycho le Cemu... generally, except SaTaN, which is relatively new group, most of old v系 bands...

Tokami.

And I agree with Herpes. their first vocalist sucked. But the current one, Agato isn't that bad. You'll like him if you're a D fan, since he's an Asagi fanboy.

D'ERLANGER, DEAD END, Die in Cries, 44 MAGNUM, GASTUNK, ZI:KILL, COLOR, BOOWY, HAPPY END, THE STALIN

THIS.

Any Full project

This.

Agree with that too, especially Guniw Tools.

And most of the (good) "angura" & pikopiko bands. Well as was said on the first or so page, they're usually happy with their small audience, but still it's a fuck*** waste.

I guess it's also a bit hard to get into it when you don't understand what they're really about and/or don't speak japanese.

My favourite CindyKate. I really did all from 2008 to make people know them (yutube, lj, community in vk) Now in Russia many people love them.

But they're still not as popular as they should be! :cry:

Sign in to follow this