Sign in to follow this  
golffy_aoi

Megaromania ~ Oath -cross of eternity-

1. Oath -cross of eternity-

I don't really know what to say about this song~~~~~ EPICNESS. So I rate it 10/10

2. Ideal future

This song is kinda boring, but melody of it is so beautiful. I give it 8/10

3. Crimson

Again!! pretty awesome song of Megaromania. I really like guitar distortion sounds, I even tried to play this song with my friends 2 times Lol........Definitely, 10/10

AVG : 9.333~~~~

So what do u guys think about this single?.? :3

Really nice single: the only bad part was that drums are less heavier :( Anyway I enjoyed it a lot and I am so happy to have bought it. Crimson is definitely the best track.

I haven't listened to the whole single yet, but the drumming sounds exactly the same as with Leda, their support drummer, or Maiyu. For the most part, I consider visual-kei drummers to be interchangeable without making a huge, or any, difference--like here, or Secilia Luna for example.

Oath-cross of eternity - messy. But not that offensive. 6/10

Crimson - chugachugachugachugachuga shoutyscream ~melodic~ shoutyscream ~melodic~ fake baroque-esque solo shoutyscream ~melodic~ chugachugachugachugachuga. 4/10

Ideal future - Impactless. Apart from the god-awful synth ~chime cloud~ solo. 2/10

Cardinal Sin (Live) - ew. The Harpsichord solo was ridiculous. 2/10

Punish for pain (Live) - "Orchestra hit". The chorally bit was pretty though, and the piano bit after. 6/10.

I haven't listened to the whole single yet, but the drumming sounds exactly the same as with Leda, their support drummer, or Maiyu. For the most part, I consider visual-kei drummers to be interchangeable without making a huge, or any, difference--like here, or Secilia Luna for example.

In the beginning of Oath drums are really slow :D

In the beginning of Oath drums are really slow :D

Alright?

Sign in to follow this