Sign in to follow this  
Jun_

DEATHGAZE - SORROW Vocal Cover

here's my newest cover...i've posted here my MoNoLith's vocal cover of Fairy-Tale XD

i'll post new covers on my Youtube's acc...1 for week, i think {:

well, sorry for the mistakes ^^

thank u.

nice cover, you did a great job!

Will there be a full version of the fairy-tale cover someday?

I liked the short cover^^

Off-topic: I'm working on a cover of MoNoLith - DRESS with a friend at the moment, just thought that it could be interesting for you to know^^

The singing is actually listenable, without me saying it is legendary good or anything. The main problem however is that I feel like you're just trying to copy the Deathgaze vocalist, instead of doing your own thing, which makes me feel like you've put no feeling in it at all. I'm sure you have, but I can't feel it while listening to it. Try to remove the vocals from the song and do your own thing with it. That would be interesting! (because it is him I am hearing behind your vocal, or?)

I agree with most what OldCheesey said. You sang very cleanly, but you do indeed sound a bit too much like Ai - would be interesting to see if your voice always sounds like that, if not, you should to try to sing the next song a bit more in your own style. Nevertheless, good job overall :)

it's like i've said to Oldcheesy...i can't change my voice XD...that is my natural voice...but, i can sing loud voices too, like Matenrou Opera, X Japan...when i sing very loud, i can change this...but, my bass notes will never change XD...and, thank u ^^

Sign in to follow this