Sign in to follow this  
Rowlusea

[BUYING] VHS', DT, anything of Vasalla, POOL, Lamiel etc.

And Le'veil's demotape has been on Yahoo Auctions for months now, but it's 25,000 yen or thereabouts and the seller is showing no signs of lowering the price. I'd buy it myself but I need money for moving house.

I did get Dieur Mind for 9,000 yen at mbok.jp, though. You're not likely to find them being sold elsewhere, so your best bet would be to keep checking back there. Same with D'espairsRay's VHS tapes. Although those are more common and show up all the time. kein releases are being sold on mbok.jp right now too.

Pool's mini-album is pretty easy to buy I think. HERE actually.

I know that, but thank you. I was thinking about their demo tapes and possible(?) VHS

And Le'veil's demotape has been on Yahoo Auctions for months now, but it's 25,000 yen or thereabouts and the seller is showing no signs of lowering the price. I'd buy it myself but I need money for moving house.

I did get Dieur Mind for 9,000 yen at mbok.jp, though. You're not likely to find them being sold elsewhere, so your best bet would bet to keep checking back there. Same with D'espairsRay's VHS tapes. Although those are more common and show up all the time. kein releases are being sold on mbok.jp right now too.

Thank you for information, but I can't buy at Japanese shops, which don't sell oversea. Do you know any middleman, who would purchase something at auctions in my name?

Pool's mini-album is pretty easy to buy I think. HERE actually.

I know that, but thank you. I was thinking about their demo tapes and possible(?) VHS

Do they have VHSes? I didn't know!

And yea their demotapes are really hard to get, I've seen WALK up for auction one time the last 2 years and it went for about 12000yen.

I did get Dieur Mind for 9,000 yen at mbok.jp, though. You're not likely to find them being sold elsewhere, so your best bet would be to keep checking back there. Same with D'espairsRay's VHS tapes. Although those are more common and show up all the time. kein releases are being sold on mbok.jp right now too.

Thank you for information, but I can't buy at Japanese shops, which don't sell oversea. Do you know any middleman, who would purchase something at auctions in my name?

Yep! There are a lot of them. There's a thread with a list of shopping services who will do your bidding for you here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6438&p=103915

I didn't see anything for Lustair but if you keep searching Yahoo and mbok it'll pop up eventually. A copy usually does here and there. I got mine for a little over 3,200 yen if I remember correctly. Lamiel VHS tapes will pop up every now and then. I paid about 2,000 yen for mine and later saw the same tape come up for 500 yen. If only I waited I could of got it for so much less! :arg:

I didn't see anything for Lustair but if you keep searching Yahoo and mbok it'll pop up eventually. A copy usually does here and there. I got mine for a little over 3,200 yen if I remember correctly.

Don't you want to sell it? :D

Sign in to follow this