Sign in to follow this  
lukrecia

Psysalia's drummer left the band?

Toru from Psysalia recently blogged about what's going on with the band. Most of the entry is about the forthcoming new single, but there is also something about their drummer:

??然????????????????ドラムス・二橋知行??脱退??る事????り??????。

PPP????????割????事件??割????タイミング????????彼????見を尊???????????????????????????り??????。

?れ??伴????予定??????????良??モーニングコーヒーVol.3??開催??今回??やむ???見??る事????り??????。

??良??モーニングコーヒーを楽???????????れ????????客??ん??心??ら??詫??致??????。????も申??訳????気??????????????る???早?ライブをやり???れる態勢を整????????????????り????。

Of a sudden, I became a drummer this time left the two bridges fief.

Assigned to the incident as a PPP, and the timing is a percentage, to respect his opinion, and carry such Ainarimashita.

Accordingly, the morning coffee was bad this time will be held Vol.3, now forced to forego it.

The audience was looking forward to me a bad morning coffee, we sincerely apologize. I feel very sorry, we would ride up to do a live 整Etai posture as soon as possible.

I didn't want to post this to the 'News' section until I don't know it for sure, but it seems, that the drummer left the band (?). Google Translator isn't the best source, so I would be glad, if somebody, who knows the language or knows more than me could tell us, what happened. Anybody?

Retired due to an incident ("PPP", idk what it means), the other members respect his decision. they've cancelled "morning coffee 3" (guessing a live), hopefully lives will begin again soon.

my japanese is pretty poor, but think that was the gist.

Sign in to follow this