Sign in to follow this  
Masamune

Daisuke's Second Solo Single Was Finished, PV Preview

Why do people in this forum always have to quote other people in their posts and then say nothing else? It's fucking stupid.

If you're trying to assert someone else's point, try not to copy and paste it. It just makes you look like a jerk.

Edit: and excuse me Champ213, I hadn't read your previous post. I'll discontinue this argument, I just had to let that out. I don't post in this forum often (didn't in the other either) so you'll hear no more out of me : D

Wow. Like his voice in this, thought he was a shit vocalist in Kagerou and the studs though.
lolwut

Guest 膣分泌液

Wow. Like his voice in this, thought he was a shit vocalist in Kagerou and the studs though.
Or you just didn't like his voice. Ever thought of that?
Uuuh, in Kagerou and the studs he did tons and tons of screaming. No screaming in this, his style had changed. Not that hard to grasp what I said.

Uuuh, in Kagerou and the studs he did tons and tons of screaming. No screaming in this, his style had changed. Not that hard to grasp what I said.
How much of kagerou's stuff have you actually heard? Because they have a lot of songs without any screaming what so ever. You should check it out if you haven't.

Because they have a lot of songs without any screaming what so ever. You should check it out if you haven't.

I totally agree. Last two albums (Gurou Shoku and Kurohata) are really more melodic than other ones.

Guest 膣分泌液

How much of kagerou's stuff have you actually heard? Because they have a lot of songs without any screaming what so ever. You should check it out if you haven't.
I had a random mixtape of them, all of them had screaming, but I'll give them a go thanks!

I always liked Daisuke and I'm not saying because he died. Seriously some of guys are reminding of those annoying Micheal Jackson's "fans", talking so much shit about him and then all of a sudden he dies and those people that claimed he sucked started saying that he is the best and they played his records all the time. Seriously just grow up. If you don't like someone just live up to that, don't contradict yourself.

Anyway,

It is sad just watching it.

This sounds so good and he's looking awesome... It's a shame that it has to end like this, it seems like he had so much fun with this project. Well, at least he says goodbye with a really good release :(

Yeah sounds pretty good.

Just watched it again and correct me if i'm

wrong but is that a funeral in the PV?

i was thinking this too.+ doesn't it feel weird that is a funeral in the pv?

will we ever see the whole pv??

i want to see it :/

Sign in to follow this