Sign in to follow this  
Kami-Sama

Online Band ?:P

of course that's possible, but hard work~

without rehearsals and knowing each other so well it's not the best way to form a band though in my opinion.

but a bit of collab work isn't the worst thing I think^^

one time, some people of TW try it (one of they it's me), and finally now days disbanding and only was recorded a little drum+bass example track.

Yeah maybe hard work becuase "without rehearsals and knowing each other " like sieji said.

But well wanna try it again this experience! :D

(I'm bassist)

My uncle tried something like it sometime ago. He found his old friends (from the time he was a high school student and college) via internet and they started recording stuff. it worked, but i think it's because they already know each other and was a band before.

I agree with Seiji, it's surely possible but I think it's always hard when there are more than three members since there's always someone who forgets the whole thing or isn't able to record his parts. I myself was the vocalist in the same online band like clow_eriol but just like he said, we never really got something done for none of the members except for one or two wrote in the forum or sent us their parts.

Anyway, still I would like to try this sometime since with the right members one could really get a good result.

Sign in to follow this