Sign in to follow this  
D.L.S

Shameless

I love ALL of Showtime's shows. (Except for Queer as Fuck and The Lesbo Word.) Weeds, Dexter, United States of Tara, Nurse Jackie, Shameless, etc. They are so great. I can't live with out their shows now. xD I liked the original UK version of Shameless better. The actors looked and acted more realistically and weren't as movie star pretty.

I love ALL of Showtime's shows. (Except for Queer as Fuck and The Lesbo Word.) Weeds, Dexter, United States of Tara, Nurse Jackie, Shameless, etc. They are so great. I can't live with out their shows now. xD I liked the original UK version of Shameless better. The actors looked and acted more realistically and weren't as movie star pretty.

I've never seen the original, but I would love to watch it. What a messed up sig quote btw.

The original is a lot better character wise than the new one. Sheila was SO hilarious in the original. She was my favorite character. D:

And the thing where Frank buried his aunt in the back yard? Yeah. That wasn't Frank in the original. Sheila buried her first husband in her backyard. COMPLETELY stole her agoraphobia origin story and slapped it on Frank. Like. WTF. My heart is broken.

It's not that bad. But not as good as your version. At least the gay kid in this one is prettier.

UK Ian Gllagher

Ian-Gallagher.jpg

US Ian Gallagher

Cameron-Monaghan-Thumbnail.jpg

... Another American remake.

I'll give you guys something though, you leave most of our GOOD shows alone. And you made The Office watchable. But... stop. Please. Before everything gets swallowed.

(For the record, if you couldn't guess, I hate our original Shameless.)

Sign in to follow this