Sign in to follow this  
Daggi_X

girugämesh - GO

*sets up shield*

I enjoyed every second of this album. Never ending story was meh but the rest was great imo. MISSION CODE :fap:

To be honest, I thought Mission Code was the worst song on this album and one of their worst songs ever. I can't stand this crap. :|

Overall the album was disappointing. Not entirely bad, it had some good moments, but I wouldn't rate it higher than 4/10 because of all the bad stuff.

Also, somebody, tell me where the intro of 見????????離 is from... because I'm 100% sure I heard that melody before.

Thought that Mission code was really weak too, it's the downpoint of this really good album. And the intro of 見????????離 is also familiar for me too, guess it's from another song of theirs, but not sure XD

After 5 albums, I am officially sick of their formula.

While none of the songs are unpleasent to hear, its just the same thing over and over. Their past 4 albums have all had some form of natural progression in their sound. I've loved all of their albums. But the songs here are just bland, rehashing the same tricks they've had up their sleeve for too long now. For a first time listener, they might like this album. But for someone who has been a fan since 13s reborn, these tracks simply do not cut it. The redeeming moments and very few and far between. And when you think you've found a track that sound alright - "Inochi no Ki" - you remember that it sounds exactly the same as "Suiren" from NOW.

I think they need to take a break, find some inspiration and come back better than ever. But we know that's not going to happen, and this tripe is going to keep coming thick and fast until they get that major contract they seem to so badly want.

3/10

this album is horrible.... no screams :(

d soft songs have zero emotion whatsoever

MISSION CODE was kind off catchy but its still just a copy of sunrise

i guess the only decent song for me is Inochi no Ki at best

2/10

pretty bad album. a few okay songs are in, but they even made the hard songs pop by including ultra poppy cheesy choruses. fail

Also, somebody, tell me where the intro of 見????????離 is from... because I'm 100% sure I heard that melody before.

This. It must be something that I like/used to like because it sounds really familiar and it has been bothering me for days :/

It might have something to do with this since I loved that show when I was a kid :D (there's at least a remote similarity...)

Opening - Just :Umno: . This has to bee one of the worst openings I have ever heard. Just listen to SA BIR by DEG, or Birthday by -OZ- and you'll know what I mean. 1/10

destiny - The pre-chorus parts are OK, the rest is crap. 3/10

EXIT - I usually like fast-paced songs, but the electronic crap killed this song. Also it's boring. 3/10

MISSION CODE - Again, the rhythm is the only good thing about this song. 2/10

COLOR - There are good things and bad things about this song, but I've heard worst before in this album. 5/10

13 days - I like the beginning, but the vocals kind of ruined the song. 6/10

見????????離 - :|5/10

??会 - Wow! Absolutely disgusting! /10

Calling - OH COME ON!! I FINALLY WANT TO HEAR AN AT LEAST !!!DECENT!!! SONG! 3/10

Never ending story - And here is the decent song! I actually like this one, though the drumming could have been different. 7/10

イノ??ノキ - Generic as crap , but still more enjoyable than 90% of the other songs. 6/10

I have never in my life heard an pos album this bad! I mean the songs were generic, mainstream, uninspired etc, etc. 4/10

Sign in to follow this