Sign in to follow this  
evilcoconut

Chinese music

i do actually appreciate some good c-pop once in a while, tho i love Da mouth a whole lot. I also like magic power, I like Vaness Wu a lot too, but i am more into his jap releases. Jay Chou is ok, and i like ??克群. 林正豪 is also someone i can tolerate even tho he copied Big bangs song. Top Combine is not bad either.

i do actually appreciate some good c-pop once in a while, tho i love Da mouth a whole lot. I also like magic power, I like Vaness Wu a lot too, but i am more into his jap releases. Jay Chou is ok, and i like ??克群. 林正豪 is also someone i can tolerate even tho he copied Big bangs song. Top Combine is not bad either.

Have you tried Danson Tang or Show Luo? They're kinda along the lines of the stuff you mentioned. I preferred VW's Chinese stuff, but his Japanese stuff is getting better, musically. His Japanese is still dubious, lol. I think he's recording in Chinese soon again though

Have you tried Danson Tang or Show Luo? They're kinda along the lines of the stuff you mentioned. I preferred VW's Chinese stuff, but his Japanese stuff is getting better, musically. His Japanese is still dubious, lol. I think he's recording in Chinese soon again though

Show Lou is awesome and yes i listen to him.

Danson Tang...imma give him a listen .

Oh really, hope his new album is good in chinese. But i do love his No More Tears single specially that song.

maybe somebody recommends me something similar on Second Hand Rose or The SuperVC?

and somebody heard something about The Ghost Spardac?

this thread needs revival *waves wand* Chinese music has one thread and it's dead!! Anyone hear any good albums lately/make good discoveries? Looking forward to 羅志祥 new album next month.

One of my favorite songs of recent by sodagreen:

V4hBde4pQ6c

and the wonderful Taiyu(minnanhua) version of 無眠

qXv7POo5MNI&

this thread needs revival *waves wand* Chinese music has one thread and it's dead!! Anyone hear any good albums lately/make good discoveries? Looking forward to 羅志祥 new album next month.

Yes indeed. I recently got into Jason Zhang (wonderful voice), a few Taiwan indie bands, io, Chemical Monkey, and Champion. Also, Sound Fragment, a shoegaze band, and Elf Fatima, which is kind of similar, but from HK.

maybe somebody recommends me something similar on Second Hand Rose or The SuperVC?

and somebody heard something about The Ghost Spardac?

Off-hand I can't think of anything similar to SHR, lol. I don't think I cared for The SuperVC, and I've never heard of the last one, do they have a Chinese name too?

I of course listen to some C-Pop but I'd be gladly willing to try out more artists.

I will definitely try those bands sugibo listed.

Sign in to follow this