Sign in to follow this  
Pandabear

Bullet for My Valentine

Bullet+for+My+Valentine+SAF+Bfmv.png

Bullet for My Valentine are a Welsh heavy metal band from Bridgend, formed in 1998. The band is composed of Matt Tuck (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Mike Paget (lead guitar), Jay James (bass, backing vocals), and Michael Thomas (drums). In 2002, the band secured a five-album deal with Sony BMG. The band has stated that their music is influenced by classic heavy metal acts such as Metallica, Iron Maiden, and Slayer. The band is part of the Cardiff music scene.?The band has sold over one million albums in the United States and two million albums worldwide and are the most-successful act in the Kerrang! Awards category of "Best British Band" with three wins.

?

Bullet For My Valentine - Waking The Demon

?

Bullet For My Valentine - Your Betrayal

?

I first heard a couple of songs from these guys from The Posion, but I didn't actually listen to an album of theirs till Scream, Aim, Fire, which was a great metal album. Loved every song on there. I ended up buying Fever, which wasn't as guitar crazy as SAF, but still awesome.

^ The poison was a pretty good album. Probably the one that sounded the most metalcore out of their work.

Their Demo as well. Hand of Blood. Was amazing.

Their songs sound alot alike to me (in reality they aren't, but I never listen to them with heart), but I like to listen to them from time to time :) It's really relaxing!

I'm happy to hear they are working on a new album (According to their Facebook page, They are in Studio working on new songs! for the album)

Their songs sound alot alike to me (in reality they aren't, but I never listen to them with heart), but I like to listen to them from time to time :) It's really relaxing!

There albums have a good uniform sound so that might be why. And I wouldn't exactly call their music relaxing.

I'm happy to hear they are working on a new album (According to their Facebook page, They are in Studio working on new songs! for the album)

Can't wait to hear their new material. I wouldn't mind another Fever, which is what their new album is suppose to sound like, but this time around a bit heaver. Fever was more hard than heavy to be honest.

Matt's panetra/slipknot influenced side project (Axewounds) also sounds like it could be interesting.

New album came out today,

Temper Temper.

14u96ih.jpg

1.Breaking Point
2.Truth Hurts
3.Temper Temper
4.P.O.W.
5.Dirty Little Secret
6.Leech
7.Dead To the World
8.Riot
9.Saints & Sinners
10.Tears Don’t Fall, Pt. 2

11.Livin’ Life (On the Edge of a Knife)

It's like Fever but with sprinklings of the Poison. I was worried the label had totally watered them down. And I'm glad they didn't mess up Tears Don't Fall Part 2.

They're awesome. I came to know them cause Leda's (DELUHI) always mentioning them. "Just Another Star" somewhat reminds me of Orion Once Again.

idk maybe its just me.

They're awesome. I came to know them cause Leda's (DELUHI) always mentioning them. "Just Another Star" somewhat reminds me of Orion Once Again.

idk maybe its just me.

I went to check out each song after the other and you're right! Especially some of the screaming parts. I never noticed that before.

Tears Don't Fall (Part 2) is really awesome! The arrangement is exactly the same as the original. lml

Yeah I noticed that too. And the intro riff is the same as the original but played backwards.

Frankly I love these guys , and it really makes me happy seeing other J-Rock fans do to. I don't see where people get off saying they sucks? Why , because they know how to compose music that doesn't sound like a ton of shit? Its the same deal with Black Veil Brides , but there's other reason they're slammed on which are fucking ridiculous reasons.

really digging Temper Temper i like every track off it and frankly bullet for my valentine is one of the few bands i like every track of every album

I gotta say I really liked Temper Temper. The songs aren't terribly original, but are fun nonetheless (title track, Riot), and some very nice lyrics (P.O.W. Livin' Life). The only dissapointment was Tears Don't Fall Pt. 2. It isn't bad, but doesn't come nowhere near the first.

Overall, another good effort by this very good band.

Frankly I love these guys , and it really makes me happy seeing other J-Rock fans do to. I don't see where people get off saying they sucks? Why , because they know how to compose music that doesn't sound like a ton of shit? Its the same deal with Black Veil Brides , but there's other reason they're slammed on which are fucking ridiculous reasons.

All the hate they're getting is from Temper Temper. Mostly because people are saying it's too simplistic. And some of the songs are more stripped down, in favor of being more accesible, but the album as whole is still really good. It's not like they went soft or anything. The screams and double bass drumming is there and the guitar solos are awesome. They still rock and I'm seeing these guys live for the first time in April.

As for Black Viel Bride's they do get a lot of hate for really stupid reasons. But on each album they've vastly improved and their latest is the best release they've done so far. Andy's improved vocals and the cool addition of string sections were great.

when I got the discography of Blessthefall, my next target would be BFMV 

but I suddenly got Greeley Estates...

It was an coincidence...

Guest lynchisizer

they used to be my favorite band when I satrted to listen to heavier bands xD I still dig them a lot, but Temper Temper was everything but my cup of tea :P

Sign in to follow this