Kiryu999

CANIVAL new mini-album "Black theater (sound remake ver.)" release

CANIVAL will release their 1st mini-album again as "Black theater (sound remake ver.)" on 2018.07.16 (5 songs, 2,000yen)

Tracklist:

1. MOTEL

2. 激痛

3. replica

4. 楽園

5. FAITH NEVER KILL US.

De5rV11UEAIA0U4.jpg

imo this minialbum was kinda lackluster... it was good but nothing special at all  - they have way better songs in their discography.

would've loved if they'd re-recorded their minialbum "Shading the Shadow" when they were still active under the name "Hiz" cuz that minialbum is a pure 10/10!!

Anyone know where there stuff is sold in Tokyo? I’m here for two weeks and didn’t see any of their stuff at tower records or little hearts and I really wanted to get their mini album before I left!

3 hours ago, Floogurt said:

Anyone know where there stuff is sold in Tokyo? I’m here for two weeks and didn’t see any of their stuff at tower records or little hearts and I really wanted to get their mini album before I left!

Your best chance would be at Zeal Link. They had a few instore events in order to promote the mini. I checked Zeal Link and they have the cd in stock. 

There should be two Zeal Link stores near you Takadanobaba Zeal Link and Shibuya Zeal Link. I hope you find it  :) 

Edited by -NOVA-

2 hours ago, -NOVA- said:

Your best chance would be at Zeal Link. They had a few instore events in order to promote the mini. I checked Zeal Link and they have the cd in stock. 

There should be two Zeal Link stores near you Takadanobaba Zeal Link and Shibuya Zeal Link. I hope you find it  :) 

Thank you so much!!!:)