Sign in to follow this  
stylelover

Xodiack EU (?) TOUR

YAAAY~

I´ll definitely go if they come to the Netherlands, or somewhere in Köln or Bochum. it would be a nice present for my birthday 8D

I wasn't sure I'd read it properly when I saw they were due to play in the EU, it's be great if they added a few more dates but I'll definitely try to see them anyway. This is great news! :D

Guest Naru

I wonder who bring this band from starwave records XD

Now it's official!

http://www.xodiack.com/schedule.html

日程:event day: 21.5.2011

会場:club name: Backstage Hall

??所:club address:Reitknechtstrabe 6, 80639 Munchen

会場:club URL: www.backstage.eu

??ケット販売:ticket information:www.muenchenticket.com

会場??????????????先:club email :[email protected]

yeah i don't really understand why they do this kind of stuff, i think its really expensive, the only way to get the money back as an organiser is to do more dates, so you sell more tickets, merch etc. i think you can't expect to get fully paid back with 1 gig=S

yeah i don't really understand why they do this kind of stuff, i think its really expensive, the only way to get the money back as an organiser is to do more dates, so you sell more tickets, merch etc. i think you can't expect to get fully paid back with 1 gig=S

in fact it's really inconvenient for both band and their fans :cry: i wonder how it will go.

I have to say sorry but it's not going to be a tour.

I kinda know whats going on there with these upcoming curious concert events (see vallquar) taking place in germany.

There are just some vk fans with too much money who bring bands to europe, mainly munich.

So if other bands appear to play in munich again it's quite sure it is also going to be the only date.

it sucks that I don´t live anywhere near Munich ><

I wish I was rich XD

The concert in munich got cancelled to reasons which will be revealed later I think...

All I've found yet was this entry @ Kiwamu facebook:

"about shit person in Germany, I will write all truth soon!! It is very stupid situation!! Everyone should know the real thing!!"

E: There seem to be problems with the promoter

Source

Somehow I knew it, that's why I didn't buy my ticket yet but it's still sad that the promoters fucked up so badly.

hmm, even if the promoter did mess up I don't think it's very professional to blare it out like that on facebook...

calling somebody who at least tried a "shit person" is not the very nice... ok, we don't know what happened...

but even so... and he did it without further explanations. I'm curious what we will get...

(ok, I'm a promoter myself [sort of] so I think I have a different view at the whole topic)

Sign in to follow this