Sign in to follow this  
Number Girl

New Boris Releases for Spring 2011

Man, Hope is such an amazing song. This is just really promising!

Oh damn, Klatter's good! Not what I expected at all. I was worried there were gonna be too much Merzbow magic, but this is just great. Not too much noise and stuff. Good!

"New Album" is being shipped to my house and I've already pre-ordered the other two, yeah!

Riot Sugar is freaking amazing! I'm also relieved I didn't necessarily have to hear Ian Astbury's retarded voice the whole time.

Japanese experimental act Boris have had to delay the releases of their two forthcoming albums, Heavy Rocks and Attention Please, due to the devastating effects of the earthquake and tsunami disaster in Japan. The albums are now expected to be released on May 24 rather than April 26, as was originally intended. Both albums will be released through label Sargent House.

Boris issued the following regarding the situation in their home country:

"Boris expresses our condolences to everyone who passed away because of [the] current unexpected earthquake and tsunami disaster in Japan, and also our deepest sympathies for all of the people who have a hard time. Our thoughts and prayers are with them. All Boris members, our families and staff are safe now. Thank you very much for [the] kind words and thoughtful messages.

Hope,

Boris"

Huh? I'll admit, that sucks really bad. :(

But they should do whatever they need to do in order to reserve resources during this time. Nothing wrong with that.

Sign in to follow this