Sign in to follow this  
lukrecia

DEXPISTOLS album in 2011

????や日本??ダンス・ミュージック・シーンを牽引??る存在??????活????るDEXPISTOLS????待望??ファースト・アル??ムを2011年3月??リリース??る??????決定????。

??れ??????ミックスCDや自身を中心????るアーティスト集団??ROC TRAXをフィー??ャー????クルー・アル??ムを発表???????彼ら????????独?義????オリジナル音??集????外??も??れ????。Zeebraをフィー??ャー????シングル“FIRE????続?コラボ曲????????Dragon Ash??大ヒット・ナン??ー“Grateful Days??をオリジナル版??も??加????????ACOを迎????カヴァー??????る??????若手最注目??ヒップホップ・ユニット????るPSG??も新曲を制作??????る??????????。

?れ以外??も????去曲??リテイク・ヴァージョンや??????や貴??????????リミックス・トラックを??録??る??????自身??キャリアを??括??るよ????内容??仕上????????る??????本作。????????驚????アーティスト??複数??加??????る模様????????ファン??続報を期待??????????!

According to Google Translator, the first part means that:

Working as a leading presence in the Japanese dance music scene DEXPISTOLS now, and it was decided to release in March 2011 the long-awaited first album.

Hell yes, I will be intrested about this one! I really liked their mix series, Lesson.06 - ROC TRAX JAM was a good one, and even though FIRE EP was nothing special, I still think, that there will be some dope tunes on the album. 2011 will be a fine year, it seems.

r4i8Ztr8JrA

According to HMV, the release date will be 2011.03.23, and it will cost 2800 JPY.

Also, there will be two CDs. (I think one with the 'original' songs, and the second will be a mix probably.)

Sign in to follow this