Sign in to follow this  
sai

MSN & Last.fm troubles with the new iTunes

Well since Apple had an error with iTunes 9 for Windows (once again), making my iTunes refuse to synchronise any music to my iPod I downloaded myself iTunes 10 for Windows. Luckily the synch problems are over, but now I've got other trouble. When I want to scrobble in Last.fm it won't show scrobble, only when I use WMP. I could re-download the scrobbler but I need my dad's password for that and I don't feel like explaining him what last.fm is :/

Now MSN Messenger. Usually it shows what songs I'm listening to but with the new iTunes it doesn't. It does accept WMP. I've been given the advice to download the new Messenger but I've heard from countless of people that the new Live Messenger 2011 is pure crap. Should I download it anyway?

Does anyone have a solution for this?

It didn't show what I'm listening to on msn when my music wasn't scrobbled. It started work when I fixed the Foobar-last.fm problem (I just dled the wrong plugin. I can't help you with iTunes though, I've never used it.

Yea the old last fm software doesnt work with the new itunes version, you would need to update last.fm.

and the msn problem should solve itself then.

and yes msn 2011 sucks. dont get it.

Sign in to follow this