Sign in to follow this  
BrenGun

電脳オヴラアト (denno:oblaat) drummer 末次 (Suetsugu) will leave the band

Could you please start romanizing the names like the rest of the topics do? Not everyone can read Japanese and have a clue what you're talking about.

Also, *Ikebukuro Chop.

26 minutes ago, midi:nette said:

Could you please start romanizing the names like the rest of the topics do? Not everyone can read Japanese and have a clue what you're talking about.

Also, *Ikebukuro Chop.

Maybe, if other people also post a link in their topic to the source they found it. 

I also have to google a lot for band websites and band twitters. 

And if I don't know a band, I've no clue how to roman something. tho

6 minutes ago, DarkWater said:

Maybe, if other people also post a link in their topic to the source they found it. 

I also have to google a lot for band websites and band twitters. 

And if I don't know a band, I've no clue how to roman something. tho

Some people, like myself, do in fact source our news posts. Otherwise, how'd we come up with this shit? Google is your best friend after all; if no source, then does that make it fake news or smth??? -_-

All you do is go to Google Translate, set it to Japanese > English/whatever, put in the Japanese characters in the textbox, and then under that textbox, you should see the romanization on the bottom.  (don't worry about the gibberish that pops up on the other box) Or to make it easier, look at their website or social media accounts to see if you can find the romanized names.

Edited by midi:nette

Just now, midi:nette said:

Some people, like myself, do in fact source our news posts. Otherwise, how'd we come up with this shit? Google is your best friend after all; if no source, then does that make it fake news or smth??? -_-

All you do is go to Google Translate, set it to Japanese > English/whatever, put in the Japanese characters in the textbox, and then under that textbox, you should see the romanization on the bottom.  (don't worry about the gibberish that pops up on the other box)

There is always a source such as twitter and official website. But often people don't put that source too. 

No no no, Google translate also fucks up the roman lot's of time.
But I digged a bit more into this band, I will roman the name's. 

However tracklists I will not roman. if people want the tracklist themselves in roman, well google is your friend. 

Sign in to follow this