Sign in to follow this  
Guest o hai itz will

American Hardcore

Time to enrich your lives. Here are some American Hardcore bands that are just straight up amazing:

Have Heart -- Boston straight edge band that disbanded a while ago. They are pretty legendary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKLYXZNWrg4

The Carrier -- a band based out of Boston as well, and they're currently getting pretty big due to their unique sound and fresh take on hardcore

XArmed For Battlex -- Reno-based straight edge band that released some KILLER material before they disbanded

and then of course, there's the classics such as Black Flag, Gorilla Biscuits, and Bad Brains. all excellent music.

INTEGRITY, Cro-Mags, Black Breath, Ceremony, Ringworm, and Poison fucking Idea are listened to on an almost daily basis. I've never been into sxe. I just never went there, the scene (around here at least) just seems pretentious and act like they're soooo fkn cool and better that you.

88 Fingers Louie tops em all. Check out their split with Kid Dynamite, some of their best stuff.

Love them so much. Chicago represent.

88 Fingers Louie tops em all. Check out their split with Kid Dynamite, some of their best stuff.

Ahh you probably get to see em often right?

I only saw em once on Groezrock, only Europe "tour" since they reformed, can't wait till they come back. They're absolutely my fave.

Ahh you probably get to see em often right?

I only saw em once on Groezrock, only Europe "tour" since they reformed, can't wait till they come back. They're absolutely my fave.

For a second there I was shocked you'd been to Groezrock :P Then I remembered you don't live that far away. Haha.

Hardcore Punk isn't really my thing. Most of the things that are inspired by it aren't that bad.

Sign in to follow this