Sign in to follow this  
Rihitozoire

Hai there.

I've been on the old Tainted World too but I didn't post too much so I don't think someone remembers me haha =w=

I guess I have to introduce myself...I'm never good at this kind of things, but let's see =w=

Name: Anna (but pleaaase don't call me like that.I hate my name.)

Location: Romania (yeah, that fucking country with vampires =w= I'll move from here in 4 years anyway ~)

Birthday: 27 June (and I'm really proud to be a cancer)

Hobbies: reading (note: I'm a bookworm), painting, music, playing guitar - and I'm too lazy to think about something else right now -

Fav. bands: Nightmare, DELUHI, Awoi, Versailles, Girugamesh, 12012, LUNA SEA, MUCC, D, Crows, Fatima, heidi., Otogadead, cocklobin, dummy children, vistlip, EAT YOU ALIVE, lam., VelBet, amber gris, Core The Child, VII-Sense, LIX, nil delete heads, BAELSCOPE, gaudie, FeaDior and so on =w= (here's my last fm http://www.last.fm/user/Yggdalive)

Weellll ~ I think that's all :3

yay,welcome here ? and wow,i like your avi :3 but again I'm depressed,lol T_T' [don't mind,I feel like a vegetable now o-o']

nice introduction! XD

DELUHI, Awoi, 12012, D, Crows, Otogadead, cocklobin, dummy children, lam., VelBet, Core The Child, VII-Sense, LIX, BAELSCOPE

great music taste! happy to know someone else who like Crows, they are so undervalued ;_;

and just for curiosity, where will you go to live?XD

anyway, welcome in old-new tainted world!

@ Akopi - thanks =D

@ gyakutai - yes, Crows are very undervalued ;__; They're a really awesome band tho.I don't know where I'll go yet.Japan is really far so I'm not sure if I'll move there.Probably in Italy or England.But I can't wait to move from here =w=.And thanks for the welcome!=D

They are fucking awesome. I suppose they are undervalued 'cause they are not visual enough for lots of people, LOL. My favourite song is Kuroi Uzu ;_; love the basslines.

wow, I am from Italy! XDD good luck! Sometimes I think I want to go away too, but I don't know. I mean... sometimes I want, sometimes I don't care. you're welcome anyway!

Yeah, I think so XD Kuroi Uzu is a really beautiful song <3

Haha, you're from Italy?What City? O:

Mh, I always wanted to go away.I'm not sure where because I love Europe too much and idk if I'll be able to move somewhere outside of Europe =q='

yeah ;_;

yes! XD I am from Milan! such an awesome city. (MILAN IS THE NEW ROME! *proud of her city* sorry, patriotic feelings tonight LOL)

I don't know how Japan would be living (not about going on holidays, I want as soon as possible to visit it! It would be so interesting going to visual rock lives and visit all its places), so I really have no idea. I think anything can happen, so I will never say never. I just hope to be always happy, no matter where XD

Are you in the Visual Noise Forum? I think I saw you there. xD

Anyway, welcome! I'm from Italy too!

@gyakutai - hmm, never been there.I've been only in Venice and Florence until now, and I love both of them <3.A friend of mine lived in Japan for a year or so and she said she wants to go back there because it was really awesome, so yeah..however, I still have to stay 4 years here, so there's enough time to decide =q=

@.StranGè. - Hm, I don't think I'm in the Visual Noise Forum O.o'.Or maybe I am and I really don't remember haha XD.Thank You for the welcome! :3

you should go there! XD anyway, I think it's cool too, but in fact you must before living here to judge it well, I suppose. yeah, you shouldn't worry! You should have fun now XD I suppose you have my age if you have to wait 4 years, right?XD

Sign in to follow this