suji

無玄-MUKURO- will disband

無玄-MUKURO- will disband after their live on 10/28 (according to the last date of their live schedule) as Dr.千明 (chiaki) will depart. The release of a new mini-album has also been rescinded.

http://ameblo.jp/iroha-to-hoheto/entry-12199430529.html?timestamp=1473725053

Drummer Chiaki gave the band a letter detailing his troubles; the band chose to reveal it on their blog. Basically what the note says is that Chiaki is having some family problems. To be more specific, his father just got laid off, his mother is ill from overworking, his brother has a learning disability, and Chiaki himself was diagnosed with bipolar disorder in February. The family is apparently "running off somewhere", and Chiaki apologizes for "picking [his] family over the band".

tumblr_odf774XnPV1udkxz7o1_540.png

I wish him and the band the very best.

3 minutes ago, The Piass said:

Just like that, you had already posted it here xD about 2 weeks ago

I know, I went ahead & posted this anyway for those who didn't catch it. The previous thread was primarily about them forming, so since it was focused on that, not a lot of people kept up with the releases listed on there, nor of any other activities, so I believe it's easier if I separated their disbandment from that thread onto this thread, and not make it difficult for people to find current news about them by reading through an entire thread. Hope that makes sense ^^;

Edited by midi:nette

Yes that makes sense, I was just wondering why you had posted it on the other thread and why you created a new topic about it xD But after having thought a bit about this I understood xD

Those spears of gungnir really did their job, then.

That's what you get for being the hidden 16th student, hiding somewhere in the school. Don't have to watch out for you anymore.