Sign in to follow this  
Sleepypandbear

Some Help!

It's really good to be back here. :staru: I missed this place, and :domo: too!

Some of you may remember me as the pandabear with the hypnotic flashing, holding the cannabis leaf. Well I stopped logging into TW over a year ago because I needed to get some surgery done and I had no health insurance. Long story short, I couldn't afford the internetz no more, hence my long abscence. The good news is I'm back. The bad news is I can't login into my old account, and had to create this one. Part of the problem is I can't remember which email address I registered with in the last forum, because I have multiple ones, nor can I recall my password. And I believe the correct email is needed to transfer over my old account info to this one? The other thing is that since I did not login into one of my email accounts; crappy yahoo deleted all the emails pertaining to that particular account, and I suspect that one may have possibly been the one I registered with.

So what I wanted to know is there still a way to be "Reincarnated Really Hot People" with this new account? Or could of the Adim email my old account info through the last taintedworld forum?

the other way that you can be reincarnated with your new account is to post appropriate no. of posts and or contribute something that will satisfy the admins(they will reevaluate you again). for more info ask/pm koe, champ and or other admins and tell them what happened to your old account.

huh, yeah that ava that always blinded me and i hated it! XD. I do remember you. Welcome bak, and for getting bak there again - that would be a toughy since many things occurred during your absence plus im not sure what the admins or moderators will think. Yeah, just try and do what ron said!

huh, yeah that ava that always blinded me and i hated it! XD. I do remember you. Welcome bak, and for getting bak there again - that would be a toughy since many things occurred during your absence plus im not sure what the admins or moderators will think. Yeah, just try and do what ron said!

n welcome back!

Sign in to follow this