Sign in to follow this  
yu-i

j-popsuki invitation

I wish I could invite you, but I haven't uploaded 10gb(I only used it once) so I'm not allowed to invite.

this occurs to me too, i'm a member but i didnt uploaded/downloaded any.

Open Registrations

Registrations are open every September 9th (JPOPSUKI 2.0's Birthday ). This is also JPOPSUKI's Global Freeleech Day.

Why is there no field to enter an email address?

If there is no field to enter you invitee's email address, it is probably because your account's User Class does not allow you to send invites. You must satisfy the all requirements of a higher user class, one which allows for inviting new users, in order to be eligible to do so

I tried to upload something there in Sept., but I failed and that's why I stopped using it. :( I will try to become a member and if you have not been invited yet, I will invite you. :)

next september 9th I'll probably be already married and far away from Internet LOL

T___________T

Can someone who has jpsuki download just a torrent file itself of Lareine's album in flac and up for me and other pppl who wants? T____________________T (not the files of torrent but the executive file of torrent, it will take a minute of time;;)

T___________T

Can someone who has jpsuki download just a torrent file itself of Lareine's album in flac and up for me and other pppl who wants? T____________________T (not the files of torrent but the executive file of torrent, it will take a minute of time;;)

What is it called? I don't know if I'll be able to download (bad connection for the moment) , but I do have a Jpopsuki account :P

This can be closed,

Thanks to one very cool person I have an account there now! (^3^)ノ