Trombe

DictavE new maxi single release

DictavE new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released at their live at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2016/10/20, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold 瑞希(mizki) & tsuno birthday presents live "The Birth of immorality〜偶像と狂気(guuzou to kyouki)〜" at Shinjuku CLUB SCIENCE at 2016/11/15 and 隼耶(toshiya) birthday presents live "The Birth of immorality〜激動の夜(gekidou no yoru)〜" at Shinjuku CLUB SCIENCE at 2016/12/11

Edited by Trombe

HELL YEAH already a new release!!! - can't wait to get their new minialbum - really just wondering why almost no one cares about them... their music is perfect!

also according to their OHP (if i'm not mistaken) they'll show in roughly 9 days their new look.

Edited by VkBrutaliaN

so their new maxi single will be released at their event on 20.10.2016 and because this is a thursday i guess it'll be live limited again...

srsly they are killing me with all their live only releases but anyaway - at least as of now i was able to obtain everything by them so hopefully their new maxi single won't be an exception.

Their new maxi single is titled  "月曜日のジレンマ (getsuyoubi no dilemma)" and includes four tracks 

[tracklist]

01. [COMA] 
02. 月曜日のジレンマ (getsuyoubi no dilemma) 
03. 罪と罰と (zai to bachi to) 
04. [Disclosure]  

Cu9w56iUkAAzQC_.jpg

Edited by blackdream

GOD I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING THEY DO - can't wait to get my copy! 8D

especially cuz i already feared that they might push back the release date because it took them so long this time to give all the details but hell yea, glad everything's fine.