Sign in to follow this  
Miyu

Miyu

I am not a really interesting person so... I have no idea what I should tell you about me. ^^'

thanks ? for the new home (no matter how long it will be this time...).

thanks!!

at home I only have the releases of ViViD, SuG, Matenrou Opera, LM.C and An Cafe, because they are my favourite bands (especially ViViD). they are not the most popular bands I guess. xD (popular in terms of hatred... ^^')

but I also really like listening to (active)bands like [random order] 12012, Oyuugi Wagamama-dan×?PaRADEiS?, Para:noir, Lycaon, Heisei Ishin, Anzel?Stripper (and DaizyStripper =P), vistlip, xTRiPx, Acid Black Cherry, ?Tokyo Shitei?, Reira... whatever I feel like. ah yeah, and G-Dragon (seriously, he's great xD but not visual rock of course... =P).

*hides*

oh~

I love Lycaon! Still sad that Mio and Eve left ;_; but they are recording new pv and songs yet! I like so much also Matenrou Opera. hope they will come back to Europe someday, with a oneman tour XD 12012 is a nice band but I listened to only some works by them. I listen sometimes to Para:noir, but I prefer reaaally much Yuuya (previously called Ranmaru) in his ex. band Saruin, which is my favourite visual kei band with Nega ;_;

yeah I missed matenrou opera the last time... Q___________Q but now they are major and so on, maybe the chances are higher to tour europe sooon. =D

I am not the biggest fan of 12012, but especially the newer stuff is really great (almost EVERY song is damn catchy!! xD). I bet all "real" fans hate their developent...

speaking of developement, I am curious how lycaon will develope now... I hope they will go on like they did (which is hard of course...).

unfortunately I only know para:noir, but I think they have really great songs already (they are still "at the beginning"... more or less... ^^'). especially ALL songs of "a forlorn hope" are great!!

ah nega, your avatar is nega too right? I think I know this guy (even though I don't listen to them *hides*).

oh, that's a pity D: I hope also for you they will return! where do you come from? I am from Italy. Only a few bands come here, meh.

I listened only to some random songs ;_; should listen to them better. I know today their new full-album was released!

me too. I think they will become harder anyway (which is a thing I'd appreciated XD), because Eve composed all ballads/softer songs, and Mio didn't compose any song. But I hope they won't lose their style.

You should listen to Saruin anyway XD I prefer THE VIRTUES single btw. the code number [13.] is the song I prefer.

Yeah! *_* He's SAN from Nega. I love them! XD You should listen to them also. They are really great. They are a kote kei band from Kansai, I don't know if you are into UCP/kote kei XD. Even if they are under UCP, they are really original and different from other kote kei bands.

You should listen to Saruin anyway XD I prefer THE VIRTUES single btw. the code number [13.] is the song I prefer.

I only know the PVs (of code number [13.] and so on), because I couldn't find the "old" para:noir stuff yet... Q___Q It was uploaded at the old TW, but the links weren't working anymore and nobody replied to my request. =D

I like UCP bands, but somehow I always think they are a bit... pushed back... by everything. I mean for example ClearVeil had like... 2 (cheap)PVs and then disbanded... you know what I mean? many good bands at UCP, but somehow they don't grow.

yeah san seems to be popular, I see him very often. =D maybe I will try nega (again) soon. I did someday but... can't remember the result. ^^'

ah, and I am from germany!! *hides*

sorry for my bad english today... I am very tired... >__<

you mean stuff as Merciless sorrow?XD

aw, ClearVeil disband was really a pity, but I wasn't the biggest fan, so I am not that sad. Just hope to see them again soon. UCP disbandment who really hit me were hurts, ZODIA, Lamina, SIVA and many more ;_; sigh.

yeah, me too. but I really dislike his fangirls who are like NEGA = SAN >_>. I think the member who give more contribute to Nega's music is Ray, such an awesome bassist. But San is my favourite member 'cause he's so funny XDD so I think it's ok having a favourite member, but DAMN, he's not the only one in the band! anyway, ok! XD Tell me what do you think about them then XD

oh, cool! You Germans have TONS of visual rock lives! You're lucky at this.

ah, anyway don't worry, your English is quite good!

exactly... I can't find it... Q__Q

I really liked ClearVeil... but well... nothing we can do about it. >__<

In addition to my "usual" UCP bands, I am beginning to really like Megaromania. *hides* ^^'

(but their "best" song, transparent shine, is by kisaki so... xD)

yeah, that is right. sometimes even lives of bands I like. =D

I have their stuff, but it's not my rip. could I post it the same? I will give credits of course XD

yeah ;_; just hope to see members in new bands! I hope especially for Saki 'cause I love his voice.

Wow XD which bands did you see live? I hope UnsraW will come to Italy this time >_> or at least near to it!

due to many circumstances, I only got to see An Cafe (xD) live+signing session and LM.C (2009 live and 2010 live+signing session) so far. *drop* An Cafe was okay but the crowd was horrible.... LM.C was really great both times. the crowd works well with the band. =D jumping and singing is possible, which is great and fun. and the band interacts great with the fans. maybe I can see Luzmelt this month. I missed so much, I know!! *hides again*

I would love you for "supply" me with para:noir (and maybe even yuuya's old band). *__*

I've never went to a live for now, meh. But FINALLY I will attend my first one this October, D'espairsRay! *_* I can't wait anymore XD

I don't like neither An cafe and LM.C, but it's nice you had fun there!

good luck to see Luzmelt!

I'll ask if I can upload them, I am searching who upload those files XDD

(and the fool, because luzmelt and the fool are at the same "festival"... two band festival xD)

aaw thank you very much!! (for asking...) <3

oh yeah, I know it! XD the fool had to come also to Rome but they cancelled the live, meh >_>

will tell you if I can upload them as soon as possible!

yes, but they are not my rip. So, I credit other people who posted it. anyway, I'll send you links via pm since it's not my rip and you'll have to say thank you to who ripped it, I suppose

Sign in to follow this