Sign in to follow this  
Guest o hai itz will

The Devil Wears Prada

I'm really not a fan of their older material, but I just picked up their latest release, the Zombie EP, and I was completely blown away by it. Easily one of the best things ive heard in a while.

I don't think their next album will be that heavy since the zombie ep was a concept album.

But you're right, I knew TDWP thanks to the zombie ep. It is awesome, the whole ep is well made about the zombie apocalypse. (yeah, i'm a fan of zombie movies :D)

i like their older stuff tho. Danger:Wildman is pretty awesome actually.

I'm actually diggin the zombie ep...I kinda lost faith in them after their second album. I recall only liking 3 songs off of it but this sounds pretty sweet.

Also never really got into their older material but Zombie EP was great. Zombie apocalypse concept album with horror movie synths and death growls = Automatic awesomeness in my book.

I'm kinda interested what their upcoming album " Dead Throne" will sound like. It's supposedly incorporates their new aggressive and heavier side except with expanded melodies.

So far I'm digging Born to Lose 

Digging their new album. Just picked it up and I'm glad they continued with the Zombie EP sound. And Adam Dutkiewicz did a great job on the sound production.

^ True facts. Might be the best thing they have ever done. But I haven't listened to all their previous albums so I can't say for sure. But I still suspect that it is. Anyway the awesomeness of Dead Throne has intrigued me enough to check out what I haven't heard from them yet.

Previous albums and this one aren't to be compared. The first two have a lot of clean vocals (I do like these albums). I personally wasn't a fan of the third, but I loved Zombie. Dead Throne is amazing, though I still think I prefer Zombie over the full album.

I am assuming Dead Throne is out. I wasn't expecting it to be out so soon or even be up'd a day late so i'll check it out later.

Previous albums and this one aren't to be compared. The first two have a lot of clean vocals (I do like these albums). I personally wasn't a fan of the third, but I loved Zombie. Dead Throne is amazing, though I still think I prefer Zombie over the full album.

Yeah I found this out. I liked some of thier songs but dead throne and zombie are definitely the best.

I liked some of thier songs but dead throne and zombie are definitely the best.

AMEN

Good news from the band. They're new album called 8:18 comes out September 17, 2013.

And this album might actually be closer to their Zombie EP in heaviness than Dead Throne was.

The Devils Wears Prada - Martyrs

I'm buy this either way. Death Throne was amazing and I expect 8:18 to be as well. According to the band it's suppose to darker than Dead Throne and the guitar parts are even more aggressive. 

Sign in to follow this