Sign in to follow this  
elyulias

[SOLVED] Help me identify this jrock pv

About 6 or 7 years ago, I watched a jrock pv for some kind of visual kei band, and I can't remember anything about it other than what it looked like. I wanted to say it was Panic Channel, but it doesn't seem to be.  The vocalist had purple hair. It also had this guy who has the glasses in this photoddddae78e70b00_full.jpg 

He was wearing a lot of blue in the video, and I feel like he played guitar. Each member was kind of represented by a certain color, and at some point in the video, they each had a colorful candy-looking sphere that they ate and it was their own color. Like, the guy with purple hair had a purple sphere, and the guy with blue clothes had a blue one.

I can't remember anything else about the video, and therefore can't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've tried searching and can't figure out what it is. >.<

3 minutes ago, doombox said:

I can't seem to find the pv but the color coding thing and a guy with glasses make me think Canzel or Serial Number?

Thank you so much! You are wonderful! :) It was Monochrome Rinbuukyoku by Serial Number. Thanks again!! :D