Sign in to follow this  
Number Girl

New Boris DVD for January

I've known about this for a while, and I will check it out of course. But Boris is so amazing live that they aren't able to capture the greatness on video. It's impossible. They've already released 4 DVDs, + all the clips on youtube and so on. But none hhave been able to catch the atmosphere, intensity and greatness that they deliver live. Yet their DVDs rule hard and harder.

I've known about this for a while, and I will check it out of course. But Boris is so amazing live that they aren't able to capture the greatness on video. It's impossible. They've already released 4 DVDs, + all the clips on youtube and so on. But none hhave been able to catch the atmosphere, intensity and greatness that they deliver live. Yet their DVDs rule hard and harder.

gettin pretty hard over there aren't you?

boris fanboy detected

boris fanboy detected

Ignore him. He won't respond.

D: he rarely does

I know, right? How disappointing. . .

Still, I'll take his word for it about the awesomeness of it and think about investing in the DVD. Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to see Boris live any time soon, so a slightly less accurate representation of the live experience will have to suffice. xD

Sign in to follow this