Sign in to follow this  
tokyorockstar

hello! and were you on lj?

hello everyone! this is so weird, posting in a forum after years - did that way too often as a teenager XD it just feels like way too long since i've connected with people who like jrock. the gazette is my fav. i do like alice nine and nightmare as well. and i miss kagrra, terribly ;_;

was active on livejournal for years but then lj / batsu became dead and everyone moved onto fb/ig......... had to look around for a while before i found mh. hopefully fandom is here to stay for a long time <3 

besides saying hello, hopefully i'd also be able to reconnect with a few long-lost lj friends, if you are floating around ;_; if you remember me (also tokyorockstar@lj) please say hi!

:D

^same as tetsu, I think we all cam from Lj at some point xD it was the place to be (and find) VK!

Anw welcome to MH!! nice taste (well, I don't like A9 but gazetto are pretty cool)! Where do you come from?

Hope you'll like the forum, and you'll participate too!

Hello! I was an lj user back in the day. I changed names a lot but in the jrock comms I mostly went by cure4thecommon. It feels like a lifetime ago though. In any case hope you can make some new friends while you're here as well.

Sign in to follow this