Sign in to follow this  
Undead burger

Hello mine turtle!

Hi guys !

So, it's time for an introduction there. Before anything else, please forgive me for any mistake since english is not my mother tongue. But I will do my best ;)

My nick name is Undead burger, and my real name is... unpronounceable if you're not french. Mathilde, like what the heck ? It's just the french version of Mathilda. ANYWAYS.

I'm 21 and I live in france, in the southern part : French Riviera, sun, Cannes film festival and all the rest. I'm currently in a relation ship if you are curious about it, and I plan to become a funeral counselor in my adult life. I have various interests in life and death is one of them. Like, I've been obsessed with it since I was 8 or 9 years old when I found out about egyptian mummies. I'm kinda weird, but I promise i don't bite ;) My other main interest is foreign languages. I obviously speak French and English (even if I still make silly mistakes.) I have basics in Spanish, German, Italian and Japanese (been studying it for 2 years now). I also do love piercings and tattoos. For the moment I only have one tattoo (a bat on my left clavicle) and two piercings (a neck surface and a microdemarl on my chest) But I have a looooot of other plans for my body when I'll have money lel. I do play video games A LOT, I'm insomniac, I smoke too much, I don't eat enough healthy things and I'm a crazy cat lady.

My favourite band EVER is Dir en Grey, I fell in love with them back in 2007 when I heard their song Zan (the first version obviously). Thanks to youtube recommendations! One of the things I like the most is collecting/making dir en grey memes by the way. When it comes to japanese bands, I like the heavy ones mostly. Such as Dadaroma, Deviloof, Lynch, Noctural bloodlust, DIO, Maximum the hormone, Nega and so on. But strangly, I'm also a huge fan of Kamijo (this includes Versailles, New sodmy and his solo career), I do worship this man hair honestly. 

I also listen to metal and whatevercore a lot. But not only, I do love strange/weird electronic music like witch house or J-crore for example. And I have guilty pleasures like everyone else...

I guess this is long enough. See you soon guys :D

Salut à toi !! T'inquiète on fait plus ou moins des fautes nous les frenchy mais on est pardonné xD

+1 pour les JV, fais péter ton gamertag xDD

Have fun!! We're good people xD

Thx Tetsuakira :)

eiheartx merci beaucoup XD je suis contente de voir que je ne suis pas la seule française ici ;)

ALOOOORS les gamertag si tu veux m'ajouter :
pour steam c'est : undeadburger1

pour battlenet (je joue qu'à diablo III chez eux et j'y ai pas touché depuis un moment lel) c'est : undeadburger #2695

et je joue aussi à League of Legends (pas trop ces derniers temps va savoir pourquoi) : undead burger

voilà voilà XD

Welcome to the vortex. Good luck escaping Enjoy your stay! ;)

You have good taste in weebcore. I'm also a fan of DEG, NEGA, and lunch.; and DADAROMA are also quite interesting.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone with a red or blue name!

Sign in to follow this