Sign in to follow this  
chris

hello~

hi, i'm chris. i type in small letters because it's cute.

i've been a fan of visual kei since 2001 that i can remember (my favourite band at that time was dué le quartz, i'm still collecting everything i can find of them since i was too young to buy things online at the time and didn't live in japan).

for the last few years i'm being an obsessive fan of mejibray (mostly koichi). i have a big collection of stuff and don't know how many times i've been to their live and instore..

i'm also following morrigan lately and trying to see them when i can.

my favourite 'old' music is everything of kiyoharu/kuroyume/sads. i was able to see kuroyume live last year finally~~ every other time i tried to buy kuroyume or sads ticket it was sold out before i could buy..

there are a lot of other artists i like but i don't want to start trying to make a big list.

i decided to join this site because i was lurking reading about new bands and i thought i could make some friends here who are into the same stuff.

Welcome to MH! :) This is definitely a great place to make friends, I've made tons of great friends here. I see @WhirlingBlack lurking this thread at the moment, so a fun fact: I got to know him through this site, and since that he has actually slept on my couch haha.

If you have any questions about the site or what's the meaning of life, don't hesitate to contact the staff (blue/red name)!

Welcome! There are plenty of people here into the same things as you, so you'll no doubt find some folks to bond with over your favs!

Enjoy! :3

Sign in to follow this