Sign in to follow this  
Guest o hai itz will

Sads?

so i'm thinking of checking out Sads and such, but I don't know where I should start. What do you guys think of them? Are they any good? If so what would you say are some of their best albums and some good entry-level releases to check out?

thanks.

Just start with Sad Blood Rock 'n' Roll, then check out Babylon and then The Rose God Gave Me. Those three are all you'll ever need by Sads.

Only if you like really jagged, raw punk rock would I recommend them. They aren't a bad band at all, though, just sometimes an acquired taste and something that takes time to get used to (as with all Kiyoharu projects). I agree that Sad Blood Rock 'n' Roll is one you should try out first.

I personally can't stand them for the life of me - the way Kiyoharu sings in that band irritates me, and I don't remember them having a lot of songs I liked in general, most were kinda bland-ish. I did have "Strawberry," "Rakuen," and "Masquerade" on my iPod for a time so those are pretty listenable songs to start with.

Just start with Sad Blood Rock 'n' Roll, then check out Babylon and then The Rose God Gave Me. Those three are all you'll ever need by Sads.

This, basically. Though they have some cool songs on later albums too (but not so much like these three).

Sign in to follow this