Sign in to follow this  
Rowlusea

Unsraw LIVE (European tour)

A few very good photos of Unsraw taken by STUDIO LINNENN(these are not my photos) at Parlament(Gdansk, Poland) on 24.11.2010

dsc0022filtered.th.jpg dsc0027filtered.th.jpg dsc0028filtered.th.jpg dsc0029filtered.th.jpg dsc0030filtered.th.jpg dsc0038filtered.th.jpg dsc0047filtered.th.jpg

Post Unsraw's live photos from your country! :rawk:

I'm not a big fan but I wish I had gone to their London live now, my friend went and said it was brilliant/one of the best lives she's been to. These pictures are awesome.

I'm not a big fan but I wish I had gone to their London live now, my friend went and said it was brilliant/one of the best lives she's been to. These pictures are awesome.

Your friend must be right, because concert in Poland was fucking awesome, wildest night ever... I'm sure that fans from European tour will write some reviews. I say: that was the best live I've ever been to, band members were totally crazy and surprisingly friendly.

Dziękuję za zdjęcia!

~~~~

I agree about the live, it was awesome! The best live I've been to! They were also so nice suring the signing session and talked to people themselves :). They're really open and friendly. I completely changed my view on this band after seeing them live.

Andddd... Madoka is awesome, he's such a funny and sweet person :)

Sign in to follow this