Sign in to follow this  
BrenGun

E.T

2015_4.jpg

They aren't really visual kei, just a slight mix of it.

Many of you did hear about the name because of the split single BLIND, which Yazzmad also contributed too.

However still many of you call them a boring next core band or whatever...

Even someone told me that the vocalist should get some vocal lessons, because his voice sucks....

I truly think they are way underrated.

However to me E.T brings back nostalgia. To me they sound as the sound we got into in the years 2000. Remembering all those cool Metal and Nu-Metal bands. Maybe also bit of screamo. You know bands such as KORN, limp bizkit, system of down, papa roach, crazy town, blink 182, rammstein, etc etc etc...

Which they a bit mixed of the core metal of these days.

Yet I think people here should maybe try to give them a change more before saying that they suck until having ever listing to a full release.

Their music is pretty easy to get via Closet Child or Puresound. Also they still sell all their CD on live gigs and they are truly worth to visit a concert from if you are in Tokyo. They play often with pretty good other bands which people love here. Next month they play a 2 man together with LAMENT in Ikebukuro Chop.

Check out their Music Video of their song: I HATE ALL  (lyric is fulling English (Engrish))

And to make it a bit more easy to check them out here SOUNDCLOUD: https://soundcloud.com/etjapan previews of ALL songs.

And I still love their love for KORN

Sign in to follow this