Trombe

ex-Mercuria members new unit "Mother" has formed

Update:

Youna have linked mp3 downloads on his ameba, but I don't know how to download it cus its in jap :-S have anybody managed to dl the songs?

Well, it's basically a dropbox site, but there seem to be no files uploaded... It says we have until March 23rd to download them, but, again, there's nothing in the dropbox. D:

I'm able to download the cd just fine?

Edit: Actually I take that back XD I was able to download the first 7 tracks fine, but then I got an error when trying the 8th track and when refreshed, all of the files disappeared :x Guess I'll try back laster for the other two.

Wasn't datadeliver the site where the recipient could delete the files from the server? Maybe some gaijin n00b pressed delete instead of download, so now they're gone, lol.

Wasn't datadeliver the site where the recipient could delete the files from the server? Maybe some gaijin n00b pressed delete instead of download, so now they're gone, lol.

Oh yikes, that must have been it. I noticed that button, but the files were already gone by then. Who builds that in as a feature?!

Oh yikes, that must have been it. I noticed that button, but the files were already gone by then. Who builds that in as a feature?!

Well, its not really meant for giving files to tons of people. As far as I know its usually just to send files to 1 person.

I can upload what I have(7 out of the 9 tracks), but hopefully Youna will upload them again.

It would be awesome if you did!

I would really appreciate it! <3 <3 <3

Also LOL @ whoever deleted them. Either a noobie gaijin (I probably would of done it actually LOL) or a snotty Japanese fan that didn't want anyone else to hear it? lulz Someone tell him to use Mediafire! LOL!

Here are the first 7 tracks

http://www.mediafire.com/?rrv09qdc90hyrmb

What I assume happened(twice, given that he's uploaded it 3 times already) is that some stupid gaijin thought that to download you check the boxes on the files you want and click the button at the bottom which deletes them. You know... instead of just clicking on the file names that look like links or the big ol' icon next to the name XD

He uploaded it twice? wow.

Thanks for the files eitherway. :)

EDIT: Am I the only one who can hear the Syndrome part of the song 離別ノ??篭 around 1:20? :lol: I think it's from Slaever or Deep sky, not sure since I am not listening to it right now. :bunny:

And as I got further on the song I recognize even more lol. Is this a tribute song or something? >.< Nonetheless as far as I've listened the songs are nice :spin: