mahoujin

Yet another intro post

Hello! After being asked by a few people if I was a member here, I decided to come check it out. My name is Tara and I'm 27 and live in Pennsylvania. I've been a visual kei fan for a while, so I do like a lot of new/current visual kei bands, but also a lot of older visual kei. 

Guest lynchisizer

tumblr_mnyo0eFSVE1sowrjto2_400.gif

congratulations and welcome :D hope you will find a lot of amazing friends here and find new music to listen to :)

America? o: never was there though... am I allowed to ask which bands belong to your favorites? ^o^

lynchisizer - I'm currently really into The Gallo, Dezert, Morrigan, Damy, and Avelcain, but some old favs are Deadman, Blast, Lamiel, Syndrome, Sugar, and Allure Idea. 

emmny - I don't recognize you by your username here, but I'm assuming we're probably mutuals on tumblr or something, right?

Welcome to MH forum, I really appreciate your pics in topic "Jrockers, who influence your look" is so interesting (: (Including your new in pic in show yourself).

Enjoy this heaven (you will gonna become addicted so fast hahaha) 

Delkmiroph - Thanks! I hope I do end up posting here a lot. I haven't really been part of a big vk community since everything was over on Livejournal years ago. 

eiheartx - Thank you! Unfortunately, I've just never really been able to get into Megamasso, but I also don't know anyone else that listens to them to be like "oh no that's not a good first song to hear. Try this one." That said, I'm open to recommendations. 

Oh, I know you (I know that sounds creepy) from LiveJournal and from Tumblr. Always loved your oldschool  VK looks and cosplays.