-NOVA-

[SOLVED] CDJapan External Bonus

Does anyone know if You preorder an item on CDJ and theres no bonus but they add a bonus at a later time , will u get the bonus they added?

The reason i ask is because i just preordered Mejibrays New Single but i know cdjapan always includes a photo with Mejibrays Maxis but the bonus isnt listed yet

Thanks In Advance

-UVERx

Iirc, it's a first-come first-served basis. You might get the picture or not, we can't tell until you get your package. I got pictures with the latest Shounenki's single, and it wasn't listed when I preorder, but I did that the day it was on sale so. The fact is, MEJ's 2 upcoming singles has been on sale for ages (because I remember moaning at CDJ because nishutari wasn't even added when MEJ was on their website the second they announced it).

A friend preordered Gazette's dogma as soon it was possible, they added external bonus later and she didn't get anything. T_T But I always get free zy magazines with my order.

A friend preordered Gazette's dogma as soon it was possible, they added external bonus later and she didn't get anything. T_T But I always get free zy magazines with my order.

Okay Thank You :)

I have ordered things before the external bonus was listed and I still got the bonus stuff. Since it's on a first come first serve basis it makes sense that the first people to order will get the bonus. When bonuses are already sold out on there they usually have something saying as much, so if it doesn't say first press bonus is sold out already I think you should be fine. I don't know for sure though, it's been a while since I ordered something with a bonus...besides Dogma, but I haven't gotten that yet.

I have ordered things before the external bonus was listed and I still got the bonus stuff. Since it's on a first come first serve basis it makes sense that the first people to order will get the bonus. When bonuses are already sold out on there they usually have something saying as much, so if it doesn't say first press bonus is sold out already I think you should be fine. I don't know for sure though, it's been a while since I ordered something with a bonus...besides Dogma, but I haven't gotten that yet.

That gives me a sign of hope Thank You :)