Sign in to follow this  
Guest 膣分泌液

How is this real

Takeru is questioning his foreign fans. He appreciates their love for Japanese music, but at the same time wonders if they consider domestic music to be inherently inferior. I believe he wants his foreign fans to love SuG, but to also love their own homeland, or at least gain a deeper understanding of Japanese culture. It's a mockingly gentle song. He loves us all.

I'm teaching a SuG studies class this fall. Please attend.

Takeru is questioning his foreign fans. He appreciates their love for Japanese music, but at the same time wonders if they consider domestic music to be inherently inferior. I believe he wants his foreign fans to love SuG, but to also love their own homeland, or at least gain a deeper understanding of Japanese culture. It's a mockingly gentle song. He loves us all.

I'm teaching a SuG studies class this fall. Please attend.

Can I please join? I have yet to understand these specimen.

idgaf what any1 says sug is the BEST band to listen to when you're drunk/high out of your mind.

AHAHAHA. THIS IS TRUE. But I'm only blasting it cause my little brother brought a girl home and is in my dad's room with her? YOU GET SuG BLASTED FOR BEING SO WEIRD ON THANKSGIVING.

Sign in to follow this