Sign in to follow this  
bakteeri

Witch burning in the modern world.

This is what you get when you bring christianity to uneducated idiots.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dae_1236854361

WARNING. Video contains actual people getting killed. Yeah, you don't have to watch it.

All the money they waste on spreading religions to countries that suffer from hunger and violence. All that money could be used for food, shelter, clothes. But no. It's better to use it to transport books and priests there. Not to mention building pointless chaples. Next time you're thinking of donating money on christian charity, DO NOT do it.

I'm surprised they weren't even running away or struggling when these people kicked, hit and burnt them.

Anyway, Africans are stupid. I recommend you to read about female genital mutiliation.

I just don't understand how we humans as a race can let other countries be like this. :| We need to be educating these people so they can have a better quality of life and not doing shit like this.

Anyway, Africans are stupid. I recommend you to read about female genital mutiliation.

Almost as appalling as the male genital mutilation done in the USA and many other countries.

Oh god, this is really sad. Poor people; it seemed almost as if they wanted to die themselves, the man sitting down didn't appear to even be struggling?

I just don't understand how we humans as a race can let other countries be like this. :| We need to be educating these people so they can have a better quality of life and not doing shit like this.

+1

there'll be long and winding road to make these people civilized

if that's what those Christian Missionaries trying to do.

Just like they did with Batak tribe in Sumatera, Indonesia

that used to be Cannibalistic.

Sign in to follow this