Sign in to follow this  
efuru

Fan Clubs

1. Why are they so expensive?

2. Are you a part of any?

3. Do you use a 3rd party service to sign up/take advantage of as a non Japanese citizen?

I tried to use a 3rd party, fanclubber to sign up for Codomo Kai, Codomo Dragon's official fan club and it was going to be like 300 US dollars to sign up for the fan club, pay Fanclubber, and get a fanclubber year long membership. Is that normal or is that as obnoxious as it seems to me?

Hmmm, jrock fan clubs are expensive, I tried to join DATEOTOKO from NIGHTMARE once, but was Japanese address needed. I don't had anyone living there to help, but now that I have, I don't like them that much.

A fan club I would join for sure is BORN's, but this don't exist yet... I think :/

Does anyone know if you can sign up for a fanclub with just a japanese address? (Like tenso)

I'm a member of Buck-Tick's fanclub. I became a member last year because I was going to be in Japan for half a year and they were very active so I really wanted to get the chance to see them live. I think it's pretty ok, I payed about 5000-6000yen, and then I get 4 issues of their magazine shipped to me, the memberscard, a pin and of course the chance to enter the lottery system to get concert tickets (and attend fanclub only lives).

From what I've heard and seen though, many fanclubs are way too overpriced....

Sign in to follow this