Trombe

Crossfaith new album "XENO" release

Guest lynchisizer

Xeno was better... the chorus sounds just like the chorus of Architects' The Devil Is Near, just with cleans... and I think there was not enough Caleb Shomo in the song o: I couldn't even recognize him for the most part... hope the rest will be more like Xeno, or even better...

I don't like Caleb's feature much or the softer/melodic chorus thing they seem to think is a good idea for promos now. But if they go with the crazy Slipknot influence from Xeno, I'll be okay with the rest of the album.

Awesome! Thanks!

So apparently going major means Kenta has to sing in every chorus now? Not that it's bad but it's getting hella predictable already. I like this song a lot in spite of that, though. Everything else about it is awesome. But big hook-y choruses aren't Crossfaith's strong suit and I wish they weren't overdoing it like this.

XENO is better by a landslide than these two new songs. 

Devil's Party's lyrics are so corny and teenage. And its just a boring "single" song.

Hard pass, my nigga.

Guest lynchisizer

well, the song is at least better than Ghost In The Mirror, that's probably the Eclipse of this album... but am I the only one to notice that every song from this album which has been released had a keychange from B minor to F# minor when the chorus comes in? o.o (sorry for being theoretical right now...)

All I could think of when listening to Devil's Party was the song by the same name by INXS...It's an okay song though, I don't hate it. 

Video is okay. I like the band shots more than whatever the girl is supposed to be doing. I like the song, though so that helps too.... Much more than Madness anyway. 

XENO (title track) is surprisingly awesome, but Ghost In The Mirror is only okay and I'm not fond of the chorus, and I do not like Devil's Party at all. Still though, the title track is enough to make me want to give this album a try, which is more than I can say about Apocalyze (I skipped that album).

Neat video, tho I agree with @doombox about the band being more interesting to watch than the actual "story" (or whatever), lol.

So far I think I like this song the best (even though it doesn't even reach the quality of the worst songs on ZION or The Dream The Space for example), then Xeno, and I won't even rank Ghost In The Mirror cuz ewww. I'm expecting a mediocre-to-annoying album, just like last time... on a positive note, at least I won't set myself up for disappointment this time around.

Remember when Zion came out and Crossfaith were untouchable? I find them so bland now. This insistence on generic sounding choruses really kills it for me. They come across as any other American metalcore band when they employ that shit XD

this is dangerously alarming.....

XENO is the only song from what we've heard that i like. This sounds like its gonna be more or less like apocolyze.....

Paint it black is a boring ass song. I'm sorry.

I don't know... I love this band but it feels like it's no longer about showing what they can do with their style. I haven't fully liked anything of theirs since Zion EP. Leviathan is still my favorite track! Devil's party sort of gets me going but XENO itself is sort of all right, can't dig the song with Caleb and don't feel like trying this new song until the thing comes out.

I don't even remember what Eclipse sounds like and that was one of my favorite tracks off of APOCALYZE