Sign in to follow this  
Peace Heavy mk II

Chaos System - First Two Singles

What did you think? I have a more elaborate description of what I thought hereif you're interested.

Overall, they weren't really what I expected. I don't know why I felt that way because I wasn't really sure what to expect, but whatever I subconsciously thought they would be wasn't how they turned out. I liked both singles, but I felt like they could use more of Kyouta's signature screeching like "Monstropolis" had. Tomo's a good guitarist, but his compositions for both singles weren't as exciting as "FLASH BACK" was.

My top two songs from both singles were "Needle Play 〜鉄の処女 Episode 2〜," and "F.O.P.M ." I really wish I know what the latter was an acronym for, but I can't seem to figure it out. :? "A LETTER TO THE HEAVEN~MARY Episode2~" is a reference to Aliene's "Virgin Mary," correct?

"A LETTER TO THE HEAVEN~MARY Episode2~" is a reference to Aliene's "Virgin Mary," correct?

I assumed it's referring to deflina ma'riage's MARY

I liked the singles, but I'm still dissapointed, FLASH BACK promised wonderful things.

In short: I loved the first single, the second one wasn't bad either. It was more or less what I expected (quality-wise, at least :)). I would give a 8/10 for the first, and a 7/10 for the second one.

"A LETTER TO THE HEAVEN~MARY Episode2~" is a reference to Aliene's "Virgin Mary," correct?

I assumed it's referring to deflina ma'riage's MARY

I liked the singles, but I'm still dissapointed, FLASH BACK promised wonderful things.

Yup, Deflina's Mary, it has the same notes in the background.

I liked all, but his before bands were much more hot XD I just love Kyouka, so I can't judge music :3

Sign in to follow this