Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

黒夢(kuroyume) new maxi single release

@Janus: I think you're talking about the music on their site... It's been there for 9 months now.. I don't think it's from the single.

Idgaf. wish they'd go back to their 93~95 sound, instead of the pretty awful garage punk they did from Fake Star onwards.

Yeah, agreed. Indie/early EMI Kuroyume was always my most favorite; could never get hooked on some of those later releases.

Still trying it out of curiosity though.

wtf

this isn't Kuroyume without Hitoki lol

It isn't Kuroyume without Shin, let alone Hitoki lol.

I'm still crossing my fingers that Hitoki would be in it... I mean, then why call it Kuroyume anyway? The new SADS was okay (for me), because the members weren't so iconically attached to the band name as Hitoki in Kuroyume was.

And I hope they won't do that punk style they did before the break-up, 'cause it was kinda okay, but if I want to listen to punky stuff, I just pop in some SADS. XD

I think their heavy style is a lot better than SADS' . Anyway, Hitoki will be there for sure, he posted the news on his blog & twitter.

It isn't Kuroyume without Shin, let alone Hitoki lol.

Shin left the band, Hitoki didn't.

Well, that is a relief. . .I was about to say, that'd be rather pointless if Hitoki wasn't in it.

It isn't like Kiyoharu can't cover Kuroyume songs or write new ones under his own name. :/

But watching the DVD of Kuroyume The End ... Kiyo & Hitoki seem like they don't even know each other xD I really think there is something wrong between them.

They haven't worked together in years, so I wouldn't doubt they must be like strangers now. But I doubt Kiyoharu would force himself to work with someone he had major issues with. :/

Shin left the band, Hitoki didn't.

True, but their sound as a trio was so much better than as a duo.

The 2 types were canceled. There are 3 types now with different prices. Also, neowing.co.jp confirms that Kuroyume are Kiyoharu + Hitoki on the description.

Sign in to follow this