Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

HER NAME IN BLOOD new EP "BEAST MODE" release

HER NAME IN BLOOD new EP "BEAST MODE" will be released under Warner Music Japan at 2015/09/09 (2,138yen)

[track list]
01.BEAST MODE
02.LET IT DIE
03.BLEED ON
04.WHEN THE WORLD IS GONE
05.GORILLA
06.ONE REASON
07.INSANITY
08.STICKS AND STONES
09.DIFFERENCES

Ugh. What happened to them and Before My Life Fails. Disappointed.

HNIB debut album was so amazing...

Ugh. What happened to them and Before My Life Fails. Disappointed.

HNIB debut album was so amazing...

Even saints have misunderstandings and mistakes is still one of their best songs, direct solaris is a step in the right direction though

Anyway, the sample sounds pretty boring, seems they've got kinda downhill since sho (?) left

Anyway, the sample sounds pretty boring, seems they've got kinda downhill since sho (?) left

I was just wondering that too. Seems like they've steadily changed directions since he departed. Not sure if one effected the other or not, but still an interesting coincidence.

I was just wondering that too. Seems like they've steadily changed directions since he departed. Not sure if one effected the other or not, but still an interesting coincidence.

They're an interesting band in terms of formation, looking at the studio videos they released, the guitarist that replaced Sho doesn't seem to record any guitar (it could've all been off screen but I can't imagine why they wouldn't show it)

They're an interesting band in terms of formation, looking at the studio videos they released, the guitarist that replaced Sho doesn't seem to record any guitar (it could've all been off screen but I can't imagine why they wouldn't show it)

Yeah, Taji is credited as co-writing a few songs but seems like his role in the band is pretty laid back from what their bts videos suggest. 

Guest lynchisizer

Didn't knew that Ikepy is the one who does the clean vocals since their self titled o= I always thought it was Makoto because he was moving his mouth in the HALO music video during the chorus...

Sign in to follow this